Pump Marvel is an essential to have in every hot tub owner's toolkit. You can easily and quickly drain your hot tub to 1/8" without needing to access your spa's drain cap and there's no electricity needed! Want to learn more, check out the Pump Marvel website for helpful videos and instructions by clicking HERE.
- Use water pressure to pump water. No electricity or batteries required.
- Great for situations where you can’t use electricity (power outages or simply not available) or don’t want to use electricity (damp environments, near pools and spas).
- Pumps up to 20’ (6m) high.
- No moving parts to wear out and it won’t burn out if run dry.
- 1 gallon (3.8 litres) of water from a garden hose can pump up to 4 gallons (15 litres) of water.
- Pumps up to 575 gallons per hour.
- Removes water down to 1/8” (3mm)
- Includes expandable 12’ (3.6m) discharge hose. Accepts both 1 1/4” (sump pump) hose and 1 1/2” (pool) hose that can be purchased separately.
- Use to safely remove water from: Hot tubs and spas
- Swimming pools and winter covers
- Sump holes
- Flooded basements
- Flat roofs
- Construction sites
- Washing machines
- Koi ponds
- Kiddie pools...
- ...anywhere you need to remove water from and can’t (or don’t want to) use electricity.